Monday 16 December 2013

December Favourites


1.Navy and Red Robin Bobble Hat - NewLook
2. Love Actually - Amazon
3. Kate Moss 107 - Boots
4. Elizabeth Arden Romatic Rose Blush - FeelUnique.com
5. O.P.I in All I Want For Christmas (is OPI) -  OPI
6. Check Borg Collar Coat - MissGuided
7. Bleach Split Fix Serum - Boots
8. Ultra Bland Facial Cleanser - Lush
9. Now That's What I Call Christmas - Amazon 

It's DECEMMMBERRRRR! As you can probably guess a lot of my favourites this month are Christmas related. Christmas is the best time of the year in my opinion, you can cuddle up on the sofa in snuggly pyjamas with a cup of tea, listen to cheesy Christmas music, and decorate the house all festive. I just love it!

I am really lucky this year as for a Christmas holiday I am off skiing in Bulgaria! I am there on Christmas day so I thought it best to invest in a Christmassy hat to use whilst skiing down the slopes. This navy and red robin bobble hat is super snug and is a favourite in my hat collection (big hat fan you see). The plane journey is 3-4 hours long so what a better way to kill time than to watch Love Actually to get me, if humanly possible, in an even more christmassy mood! I will most definitely be wearing the Kate Moss 107 Lipstick as often as I can this holiday. Again, mega christmassy, and dark lipsticks are a must this winter. 

I recently ordered this Elizabeth Arden Blush just as a little treat. It's such a fresh colour and gives you a natural winter flush. It also stays on all day, best buy this month by far. To match my lipstick I brought an OPI nail varnish in the colour 'All I want for Christmas (is OPI). Its a nice dark red to go with my hat, lipstick and the next item Check Borg Collar Coat. It's called a check coat but I'd class it as tartan. As you know from my previous post I'm obsessed with tartan this season! My collection is slowly and surely building. As soon as payday hit I brought this and cannot wait to wear it on Christmas Day! Tartan is also a festive must. I have blonde hair and use bleach every once in a while, so I needed a serum to help make my poorly ends all better. This Bleach Split Fix Serum is actually a life saver. Serum works in the same way as moisturiser, if your skin is dry you need to apply and reapply moisturiser. I apply this when my hair is wet, before I straighten it and before I go to bed. It gets a good few uses a day. This is going to be used ever more on holiday because I know I'll be face planting the snow a few times and freezing my hair! 

I have been using the Ultrabland Facial Cleanser for about two months now and I will never go back to make up wipes again! It completely takes off all make up (including waterproof mascara). It's moisturising as well as smelling quite nice. I use it morning and night followed by a toner and moisturiser and it has definietly made my skin a lot clearer. Finally, the Christmas music. Now That's What I Call Christmas  features literally every Christmas song I know. I ordered this for my car because there's nothing better than to have a festive sing a long whilst on a drive. 

I'm all prepared for holiday with my festive goodies, and am mega excited to go skiing! I hope you all have a fabulous Christmas and get lots of presents. 

Alexabelle xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment