Monday 30 December 2013

Christmas Goodies!

I've had an extra long Christmas this year. Usually I'll spend Christmas day with my Mum and boxing day with my Dad, but this year I spent Christmas Day in Bulgaria with my Dad skiing, which was fabulous! It wasn't too cold or to busy, just perfect. Due to us not being able to take all our presents abroad we had a few bits and pieces to open Christmas day. I received The Hunger Games on DVD and some chocolate. I had never watched The Hunger Games before but it is most definitely the BEST FILM EVER! We went skiing until the afternoon, had a nap, then unfortunately due to a reservation for Christmas dinner mix up, had coco rocks for dinner. I was not best pleased by my lack of Christmas dinner on Christmas day, but the fact we ate cereal instead of turkey made it slightly more amusing.

I arrived at my Mum's on Saturday afternoon and she answers the door, trying to be super festive, wearing a santa hat and the Christmas songs blaring. We opened presents that afternoon and had Christmas dinner and family games night on the Sunday evening. It was beaut! Whilst waiting for a film to download we had a riff off like in Pitch Perfect. It is actually a lot harder than it seems, however we went on for at least half and hour singing like absolute lunatics. I think thats definitely going to become a family tradition now.

I travelled back to my house Monday morning to check on my little kitties, I walked into the kitchen and it was trashed. They had overturned the bin and eaten all the pizza my housemate had left from the night before. I couldn't tell them off though, they're just too cute!


                    Harry is the one on the left, the cuter one. But Louis, the one above, is much more cuddly. He's my stalker he follows me everywhere!


I have been so lucky this year as I have received so many cool presents! Here are a few of my favourites which I am very, very grateful for! My Mum and Step-dad brought me the most amazing camera ever! The Sony WX300.
I have been after a compact camera for ages as sometimes its a pain to carry a DSLR everywhere, so I wanted something with really good features and high resolution. This one has an 18 Megapixel camera and full HD recording, and I am completely in love with it! I have taken the photos of my presents with this camera so you can get a good idea of the quality.

In my family we do secret Santa as I have one sister, two brothers and two step-sisters, so it's easier and a lot cheaper. My step-sister Katie had picked me, and I swear she must have read my mind as this is the colour I have been after for ages. Its such a nice winter colour, and would go really well with tartan which I am, (as well as the rest of the UK) obsessed with. It looks a bit wonky in the photo because my mum thought it'd be funny if put it on before I had photographed it or even used it myself, so sorry about that! naughty mother.


My Dad and step-mum did an A* job this year and I have been well and truly spoilt! Firstly the Soap and Glory set. I actually screamed when I opened this and got majorly excited about the hair turban, they are the best inventions ever! I can't wait to use all of these, they all smell amazing! My Dad figured from my previous blog I was a bit of a lush fan, and mmmmmmmmmmh this hand and body lotion smells amazing. I am yet to try it out but I'm guessing it's going to be pretty good as every other lush product I use is! Finally, as you will all get to know I'm a little bit of a crazy cat lady. This calendar has a cat picture for everyday of the year, thats 365 photos of cats! Can life get any better? (I promise I'm not that obsessed!)

I feel very blessed and lucky to have got such lovely, thoughtful presents. I hope you all have had a festive, happy Christmas and have received some fab gifts as well! Have a happy new year and I'll see you all in 2014!

Alexabelle xoxo

2 comments:

  1. CUTE CAT :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks chick!!!
    You're blog is really cute!!

    ReplyDelete