Friday 10 January 2014

Stress Free Week


This week I have done absolutely nothing! Finally chilling time. Really I should be doing some of the three assignments I have due in next week but I really can't be bothered, motivated! So I've been to a few lectures and then sat around the house all week. (I promise I'm not usually a bum). I've taken a few pictures around my house, to suppress my bordem. My kitty Harry is super cute, he loves posing for the camera.


 We filled this vintage bird cage with lights from the christmas tree which looks really cool, especially at night. Apologies for my messy garden, student accommodation is never the nicest, we're determined to make it really cosy in the summer though.

This is my friend claire who I've missed a million over Christmas. If it wasn't for Claire I don't think I'd ever attend my lecture. naughty. This was when my hair was a bit longer, I liked it this length, now its too short. Hopefully, wont take too long to grow. 

I was meant to be going London today to meet Pixie Lott, but my sister wasn't allowed to go because she keeps missing school to meet celebrities, SHE MET ONE DIRECTION! so jealous. Pixie's new song is amazing though, check it out.

Anyways, that was my quick little update. 
Comment what you think! 
Alexabelle xoxo

1 comment: